Kevin and Amber: Europe 2006

We are two high school English teacher who have recently become engaged. This is our first trip to Europe and we are both very excited. Kevin is most looking forward to the British Library (and the US World Cup game) and will miss Qdoba the most while he is gone. Amber is looking forward to the Globe Theatre and will miss ice in her drinks.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

BOO GHANA!!! TY PENNINGTON IS HOT IN PERSON!!! Well, we went to the big game today, and sadly, we lost. The penalty kick they were awarded was absolute crap, and Kevin and I both have problems with the Ghana players acting like whiny babies and falling down so much that he called them the Ghana swimming and diving team. But it was awesome seeing all the American fans decked out in gear, screaming and singing our anthem. I was pumped to see that Dempsey, my favorite player, score the lone American goal and Kevin and I promptly did the "Lean With It, Rock With It" dance (that Dempsey made famous a couple of games ago) and we think somewhere in the world on some station, we were caught doing that live. Hopefully nowhere in the US!!! I did get to have my picture taken with Ty Pennington (the HOT dude from Extreme Home Makeover). I think he was trying to be incognito, but he only had shades and a hat on, and I noticed his biceps instantly! He was very gracious when I asked for a picture! It was a great experience all around, even if my voice is gone and I'm heavily dissapointed. We're off to eat dinner....it's like 10 p.m. here. The boys never seem to care about food...I, however, am famished and weak with hunger ALL THE TIME!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber, I hope you got your food; we can't have you wilting on us. I can't wait to see the pic of you and Ty he is hot to say the least!

Love, Becks

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home