Kevin and Amber: Europe 2006

We are two high school English teacher who have recently become engaged. This is our first trip to Europe and we are both very excited. Kevin is most looking forward to the British Library (and the US World Cup game) and will miss Qdoba the most while he is gone. Amber is looking forward to the Globe Theatre and will miss ice in her drinks.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Home, Sweet Home. At least for a day....

It's Kevin, finally back in KY. Amber and I are still tired, even though we went to sleep at 8 last night. Of course, we woke up at 6 AM, and while 10 hours of sleep might sound like a lot, I still feel like I have cobwebs in my head.

Unfortunately, I am off to Bowling Green today for a 5-day AP English workshop. I am kind of looking forward to it, b/c I am a huge dork who wants to learn, but I wish I had a little more time to lie around and enjoy the beauty of the LEX.

We watched England pull out a 1-0 win of Ecuador this morning, and missed the atmosphere a little bit, but at this point wearing my David Beckham shirt on the couch is a much more comfortable option.

My hotel is BG is supposed to have a computer, and I will have a lot of free time in the evening, so I will try to put some more thoughts on the blog later on this week.

So, keep on checking up. We will probably change the focus to the wedding planning here soon, so if that is any interest to you, stay tuned!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home